All Good Things Must Come To An End
Today marks the end of a series of newsletters about the digital marketing for the Manhattan Beach 10K Run.
I hope you enjoyed reading about the process as much as I enjoyed doing the work.
Let's face it, this event is an easy sell:
- it takes place in a beautiful setting
- the volunteers who make it happen are outstanding people
- all proceeds go back to the community
- it is entertaining and fun
But, it was lacking a voice to amplify all the wonderful things about it!
Taylor Digital Marketing Produced:
- a new website
- a digital footprint
- a digital ad campaign
- a blog/email newsletter
- a content strategy
The Results Speak For Themselves
- Registrations up 20%
- Largest growth seen in both "18 - 24" and "25 - 34" demographics
- Traditional Advertising cost down 50%
- Total marketing spend down 10%
- Website Visits from June through October: 29,000+
- Mailing list sign ups: 538
- Over 2,500 uses of hashtag #mb10k
- Over 4,000 views of dedicated MB10k Snapchat filter
- Read more details here
- Testimonial from the Race Director
Call today for a free consultation about how Taylor Digital Marketing can help your business 310.748.9128
Image Credit: Molly Taylor
Sign up below and every Wednesday we'll send you one short but effective idea that can help you market your business.