Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner
I am pleased to announce that I have the best job!
Let me tell you why:
- I get to work from home
- I get to see my husband and kids
- I make my own hours
- I get to work with people that have become close friends
- I get to work with people who are fun and passionate about what they do
- I get to have a coffee break whenever I damn well please
What I have learned so far:
- How to build authentic relationships on social media
- How to market a large event on social media
- How to build up a sizable email list
- How to build websites
- How to write and build blogs and newsletters
- How to build out a digital footprint
- How to help others improve their businesses
- How to build a media page for a website
- How to inject code (just a little)
- How to spin social media so that it is fun, helpful, & positive
- How to use Photoshop - although I still have a ton more to learn
- How to interview people like a quasi journalist
- How all colors have a 6 digit hex color code (I know, so cool, my fave is white = ffffff)
- How I put my heart and soul into the work I do for others as if it were my own
People I've interacted with because of this job:
- the L.A. Kings marketing department
- a writer for Competitor Magazine
- brand managers & marketers for Tone It Up & Perfect Fit
- business owners
- kings, queens, heads of state (o.k., maybe not, but the rest are true!)
As I wrap up my work on the #mb10k in the next few weeks, I will fill you in on all the details of the journey with them and what ensued from my blood, sweat & tears.
Have you signed up for the Manhattan Beach 10K yet? If not, here's your chance! I'd love your help in getting this awesome event to full capacity. Thank you!
If you need some more heart and soul in your biz, dial the digits 310.748.9128.
Image Credit: Volkan Olmez via Unsplash
Sign up below and every Wednesday we'll send you one short but effective idea that can help you market your business.